How’s My Child Doing?
- Blue folder – please check behavior chart daily/weekly
- Daily Planner – students will write in this every day. It’s a great way to keep track of what’s going on in the classroom.
- Teacher comments on assignments
- Rubrics (4, 3, 2, 1 Performance Criteria)
- Mid-nine week progress reports every grading period
- Report cards at the end of each grading period
- Conferences after first marking period, and as needed
- Communication of sensitive information is best left for face-to-face or telephone conversations, instead of e-mail.